How to choose the right CMSWhen it comes down to choosing which CMS is best, it’s all about your needs, budget and development resources. By asking yourself these questions, you’ll be able to have a clearer vision of the tools you’ll want from your CMS.
1. Do I have/will I get a developer?
2. What do I need to be able to control and change? This could include things like blog posts, user information, contact details, colors, images, etc.
3. How often will I need to change these things?
4. How familiar am I with the various CMS’s out there?
5. How much time will I dedicate to learning a new tool? So what’s the best choice? Well, answer is one you probably won’t like, but here it is: A good Content Management System is a platform which is able to incorporate all your business needs and requirements and minimize the limitations as far as possible. The best tool for the job is the one you’re comfortable with, and if you have a developer team, the one they know how to manipulate the most.